About Auckland.NZ.com. Auckland.NZ.com presents content from our national websites and combines this with local information including News and Maps from Google to provide a comprehensive and current source of information to Kiwis and visitors from around the world.

About Auckland.NZ.com

Auckland.NZ.com is part of the New Zealand on the Web group of websites, which includes Accommodation.NZ.com, Activities.NZ.com, Events.NZ.com, and other location websites such as Bay‑of‑Islands.NZ.com, Rotorua.NZ.com and Queenstown.NZ.com. Auckland.NZ.com presents content from our national websites and combines this with local information including News and Maps from Google to provide a comprehensive and current source of information to Kiwis and visitors from around the world.


Visitors to Auckland.NZ.com

Auckland.NZ.com attracts an audience of between 6,000 and 9,000 unique visitors every month, generating 13,000 to 17,000 page impressions in this time. About 60% of this traffic is from within New Zealand, the other 40% from overseas.

The majority of visitors to the website are looking for activities, events and things to do while they stay in Auckland; others are looking for accommodation; while others come to find out about the city and what is going on.


High Ranking Searches

These visitors come from our other NZ.com websites and from search engines such as Google. Auckland.NZ.com appears on the first page of the search results in searches for a number of words and phrases. Click on the links below to find out how we rank on these Google searches today*:

Other NZ.com websites also rank highly for Auckland searches:
  • A search for Auckland May 2017 has our events directory 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the Google search results
    and 1st and 2nd in the Bing search results.

*Last updated July 2015 based on information on international searches from Google. Results may vary from day to day.

Advertising Auckland Businesses with NZ.com

Do you want to promote your Auckland business locally, nationally and internationally? Advertise with Auckland.NZ.com and your business will feature on Auckland.NZ.com and on other NZ.com websites.


Contact Us

Enquring about advertising? See our advertising page above for more information and contact details. For all other enquiries, please see our contact us page.


Privacy Statement and Disclaimer

New Zealand on the Web Ltd provides Auckland.NZ.com and other NZ.com web sites as a service to the public and website owners. View our full Disclaimer and our full Privacy Statement.


Link To Us

Are you an accommodation provider that wants to promote activites or events in Auckland? Are you an activity provider that wants to promote accommodation? You may wish to place a image or textual link to Auckland.NZ.com or other NZ.com websites on your website.

We can provide you with the HTML code to link to us.

We can provide you with the HTML code for links like the following:

Princes Wharf Your Home from HomePrinces Wharf Your Home from Home - Apartment.

Princes Wharf Your Home from Home is an apartment located in Auckland, 300 metres from Viaduct Harbour. The property...

Leisure Bike Tour on Waiheke Island from AucklandLeisure Bike Tour on Waiheke Island from Auckland - Bike Tour - Auckland. Starting from $385.00 per person.

Immerse yourself in the natural beauty and unique vibe of Waiheke Island on this privately guided bike tour. The route...

 

New Zealand - Auckland - Bay of Islands - Rotorua - Wellington - Christchurch - Queenstown - Fiordland - Accommodation - Activities & Tours - Bus - Car Rental - Events - News - Virtual Tour - NZ Guide Book - Slide Show - Search